Dad Chats Live Childrens Wellbeing – This week we were joined by special guest Adrian Bethune from @teachappyuk, talking all about what he’s learnt in regards to children’s wellbeing and how parents can better support their kids.
1. Wellbeing – What is it and how can parents support their children?
2. Does your diet affect your wellbeing? Let’s talk about what we eat and how it affects us mentally.
3. What’s the best drink you’ve had in the best location? Let’s reminisce on those great moments that don’t happen often enough.
Adrian has written a blog post for us to accompany this chat – covering the following key areas of Childrens Wellbeing:
- What is wellbeing?
- Why wellbeing matters
As well as that he has also provided tips on how we as parents can support wellbeing in our children. They include:
- Modelling good wellbeing
- Letting your child deal with challenging situations
- Surrounding yourself with good people
- Talking about feelings
- Aiming to be good enough
All of these areas are covered in the post, so if you’d like to read the full article please click on the link. And please feel free to feedback your thoughts on this or any of our posts in the comment sections at the bottom of each page.