It’s Friday folks, and what better way to celebrate the weekend arriving than having another great Dad Chats Live! This week we talked to Martin Vowles from the Easy Peasy App who talked to us about bonding with our children through education. How to provide educational support for kids, and how the Easy Peasy App can help with that.
In Part 2 we were joined by some new faces, who we have welcomed into the Dadvengers Community! They shared their experiences of providing educational support for kids, and some of their fears for when their little ones are at school. We love bringing new Dadvengers into the crew, we know hopping onto the live can be daunting and we want them to feel welcome! When you head over to the Instagram don’t forget to show them some love in the comments!
More On The Subject!
Martin has also written us a great blog called “Great Ways for Dads To Connect With Kids Through Education” The blog gives some great tips around:
- Discovering Their Interests
- The Role of Technology
- Everyday Moments
- Being Involved with School
To read all of Martin’s tips, head over to the post now… and if learning more about this important subject wasn’t enough, there might even be a little gift in it for you!
Topics We Covered:
1. This Friday Martin Vowels (@martininma ) will be joining us to talk about @easypeasyapp , which gives parenting tips and activities for parents to do with children. We’ll also be discussing why educational support is so important, how it can help us bond with our children and how Easy Peasy can help with this.
2. Do you feel confident enough that you’ll be able to support your children through their education? Or is it something that worries you, and if so, why?
3. For our lighthearted topic, we want to know, what was your favourite and least favourite lesson at school?