World Mental Health Day 2022
World Mental Health Day, is something we want to support here at Dadvengers. And this year we decided to have a Dad Chats Special all about mental health.
Last night @nigelclarketv spoke to counsellor and psychotherapist Jonathan Goldsmith from @be_more_you_therapy about the importance of talking about our mental health. We talked about how we can try to encourage others to look after their mental health, why talking about it is so important, and how to create a safe space for dads to feel ready to talk.
It was an absolutely brilliant chat, huge thanks to Jonathan for joining us – and a huge thanks to all of you in the comments who had some incredible opinions and advice 🙏🏼
Looking For More on This Topic?
We have loads of great resources all about mental health. From blog posts:
- Men’s Mental Health: Why It’s So Important To Get Men Talking and How To Do It
- World Mental Health Day 2021 – My Journey With Mental Health and Why It’s So Important To Talk
- A Letter To a Dad Contemplating Suicide – You Are Loved More Than You Know
- How To Manage Your Anxiety, So That You Can Help Your Kids Manage Theirs.
To Dad Chats:
- Dad Chats Live – Open Mic, World Mental Health Day 2021
- Dad Chats Live – World Suicide Prevention Day
- Dad Chats Live – Mindfulness and Mental Health in our Children
- Dad Chats Live – A Perinatal Mental Health Survival Story
And amazing Podcast Episodes with These Great Guests:
Use the links to check them out. Or, use the search function on the website to look for more!